Six distinct permissions exist at the property level that can be granted to individual users. They include:
- Manage access: Add and remove property users and set their permissions.
- Create adapters: Add new adapters.
- Edit adapters: Build and maintain adapters and change general adapter settings.
- View adapters: See adapter details and summary statistics.
- Delete adapters: Remove existing adapters.
- Review log: Search for, view, and remove adapter log data.
*Note: You must also assign view adapters permission to enable a user to edit or delete adapters.
To bring a new user in to a property click Add User.
Then enter their email and click Next. Check the permissions you wish to apply and press Submit.
To change permissions for a user click Permissions under to their email. You can also drop a user from a property by pressing Remove. Note that you cannot drop yourself from a property.