Five distinct permissions exist at the organization level that can be granted to individual users. They include:
- Manage access: Add and remove organizational users and set their permissions.
- Create properties: Add new properties.
- Edit properties: Change the name and details of properties.
- Delete properties: Remove existing properties.
- Manage billing: Enter credit card derails and select the organization's plan level.
*Note: The ability to view a listing of the organizations' properties is implied with an association with the organization.
To bring a new user in to an organization click Add User.
Then enter their email and click Next. Check the permissions you wish to apply and press Submit.
To change permissions for a user click Permissions under to their email. You can also drop a user from an organization by pressing Remove. Note that you cannot drop yourself from an organization.